|Date Posted:||Friday, June 16th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, OH|
|Required Skills:||Junior Database Developer|
Currently seeking a Junior Level Database Developer for a Direct Hire opportunity in the Greater Cincinnati area. Collaborating in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, this individual will work closely with business, development, and operations staff to design application integration and implementation strategies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Analyze issues impacting performance and prescribe solutions to provide availability within applications.
Optimize solutions for performance and continuous operation including timely delivery of enhancements and fixes in a dynamic business environment.
Build new and maintain existing integration solutions as well as participate in all aspects of the software life-cycle development process.
Create development and support related documentation for technical and business users for integration solutions.
Actively work with key business stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle (including project inception, implementation, and support) to ensure smooth integration of solutions.
Minimum of 2-3 years of Relational Database Management experience with retail or direct consumer systems experience and proficiency is preferred.
Knowledge and understanding of Relational Database Management Systems.
Experience with query tuning (indexing, query plans, normalized data models).
DB2 LUW or Oracle experience or SQL Server 2008 and exposure to a Linux environment is preferred.
Experience working with off-shore teams.
MS Visio, ERWin or other data modeling application experience is preferred.
To be considered, you must apply online now and submit your resume. We are actively monitoring all applies.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming