|Date Posted:||Friday, June 16th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000 - $110,000|
|Required Skills:||MVVM, C#, WPF, Unity, .NET - MVVM, C#, WPF, Unity, .NET|
Minimum Required Skills:
MVVM, C#, WPF, Unity, .NET
Software Engineer to work on the next generation of medical imaging.
Medical imaging company seeks experienced Software Engineer to join existing team. Develop and design the next generation of medical software in our Agile environment. We're looking for in depth knowledge in MVVM in the WPF. C# is a must.
We are a billion dollar publicly traded medical company with a heavy investment in our imaging products. We are looking for you to join the team and lend your experience to our product.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Just outside the city we offer an easy commute.
Stability-Our product is in it's third release.
Culture-Make a product that you can feel good about without being burned out.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working in a team environment to develop and refine the presentation of the on screen image for the next version of medical software.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
Experience in a medical company a PLUS.
What's In It for You
- 401(k)So, if you are a Software Engineer, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming