|Date Posted:||Monday, June 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||QTP, Automation, Quality Center/ALM, Scripting|
Top-Tier financial industry client has openings for Automation Tester (QTP) with QTP, Automation, Quality Center/ALM, Scripting.
Job Title: Automation Tester (QTP)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration : 12 months +
Technical Skills: QTP, Automation, Quality Center/ALM, Scripting
Roles and Responsibilities :
Strong Automation Testing experience required.
Experience with QTP is mandatory.
3+ years’ experience with ALM/Quality Center
3+ years’ experience in UFT Tool.
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera employs over 8000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming