|Date Posted:||Monday, June 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Required Skills:||Citrix NetScaler Certified, Firewalls, CCIA Virtualization, MPX/VPX/SDX, Cisco/ F5, Microsoft products|
Minimum Required Skills:
Citrix NetScaler Certified, Firewalls, CCIA Virtualization, MPX/VPX/SDX, Cisco/ F5, Microsoft products
Based in New York, NY we are an award-winning IT consulting firm that uses technology to innovate the workplace by enriching the user experience. We help businesses thrive by designing and implementing solutions that support personal work styles while upholding corporate policies.
If you are a NetScaler Consultant with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Incredible work atmosphere
2. Growth Opportunities
3. Innovative technologies
What You Will Be Doing
Performing on-site assessments and infrastructure analysis
Provide support for existing, and implementing new, NetScaler deployments
Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Citrix NetScaler devices in the support of Citrix
Access Gateway, reverse proxy, Clientless VPN and SSLVPN implementations
Assisting project managers with scoping of NetScaler engagements
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Citrix NetScaler Certified
- CCIA Virtualization
- Cisco/ F5
- Microsoft products
What's In It for You
- 401(k)So, if you are a NetScaler Consultant with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming