|Date Posted:||Monday, June 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Thousand Oaks, CA|
|Required Skills:||Senior Business Analyst|
Why you want to work here:
Work in a small, entrepreneurial environment focusing on academia.
Collegial team spirit, and ability to have a voice at the table.
Great work/life balance, strong culture, and company events.
What You Will Do:
Implement solutions that address business goals and objectives
Trace business requirements through to test plans and cases
Identify and fix issues, reduce time and cost, increase efficiencies and business effectiveness
Ensure non-functional requirements meet service level agreements (SLAs)
Documentation and presentation of business and technical requirements
Documentation of workflows
What Will Get You the Job:
5 years’ commercial experience as a Business Analyst
Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in information technology disciplines
CCBA, CBAP certification or International Diploma in Business Analysis (preferred)
Working experience with remote locations on multiple projects
Experience managing the development and/or support of back-end production systems and workflows (preferred)
Knowledge of writing SQL queries (preferred)
About Technical Connections, Inc.:
Technical Connections is Southern California’s premier recruiting firm specializing exclusively in web, software and information technology professionals. The firm, based in Los Angeles, offers a full range of services, including retained search, contingency placement, and short- and long-term consulting.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming