|Date Posted:||Wednesday, June 21st, 2017|
|Job Location:||King of Prussia, PA|
Ebay Enterprise software engineer responsible for the design, development, and implementation of workflows/processes related to Change, Incident, and Problem Management. All development activities will be done on the Serena Business Manager (SBM) platform.
• Work with the application stakeholders and senior management to define enterprise level ITSM workflows
• Design/develop/implement changes to a Windows based ITSM system
• Manage all project deliverables including requirements and timeframes
• Provide training sessions for all system upgrades
• Serve as the liaison for all system level issues
• Provide production support as to meet the service level agreements for both systems
Five or more years’ experience designing/developing enterprise level software along with exposure to both Change and Incident Management tools. BS Degree in IT or related field. This position requires:
• Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals
• Strong understanding of software engineering principles, tools, and processes
• Strong understanding of Change and Incident Management tools, concepts, processes, and best practices
• Knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, DBMS/SQL, Operating Systems, and Software Engineering
• Web Services design principles and implementation techniques is a plus
• Working knowledge of web technologies is beneficial
• Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), and be able to communicate interact effectively with all levels of management as well as a diverse technical team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to significant amounts of change in work assignments and priorities.
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus
• BS/BA in Computer Science or related field required.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming