|Date Posted:||Wednesday, June 21st, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + 10% Bonus|
|Required Skills:||PHP, LAMP, SQL, MySQL, Laravel, Symfony or Zend|
Laravel, Symfony or Zend
We are seeking a PHP Developer with demonstrable knowledge of MVC frameworks including Laravel or Symfony and SQL Databases. The PHP Developer will work within an exceptional open source engineering team who deliver some of the most visited web services in the UK!
A fantastic opportunity for a PHP Developer to help solve complex but interesting scalability and availability for sites with millions of users each day! You will have the opportunity to work with great technologies in an open source environment and gain exposure to new languages and technologies.
The PHP Developer will produce high quality code for a range of leading web products and services. You will be responsible for the implementation of vital software components and build features used by millions of people.
Skills required for the PHP Developer:
Strong commercial experience of Object Oriented PHP
Excellent knowledge of either Laravel or Symfony (preferably Laravel)
Strong SQL skills in addition to developing experience on the LAMP stack
Exposure to scalability and high availability issues would be beneficial
PHP Developer (Laravel, Symfony or Zend)
Salary: £50-60k + 10% Bonus and Shares. Superb office and culture.
Location: Central London
About Understanding Recruitment:
With teams that cover the Information Technology industry, Understanding Recruitment are motivated to fill any role and are confident our network, teams and delivery solutions can do it when others can’t. We don’t promise the world or send low quality candidates and fail to brief them on the position and organisation. At Understanding we dig deep and listen, making sure we have a good match from the beginning.
With multiple avenues from networking events, social media and our substantial candidate pool, we are proud to be in contact with some of the best talent in the industry. Our determination to discover the best, combined with the quality of our approach, is testament to why over 90% of our revenue comes from repeat business.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming