|Date Posted:||Thursday, June 22nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Pittsburgh, PA|
|Pay Rate:||$30.00 / hr|
|Required Skills:||Technical Writer Job|
Technical Writer Job
Technical Writer (Reporting, technical manuals, instructions, etc.) is needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Indianola, PA
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Provide project technical report writing, documentation, and operational manual material related to internal products.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Providing technical publications to provide redlines for product manual updates on pending release works. Provide service instructions for field technicians.
- Interfacing with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams, SME and stakeholders
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of five (5) years Technical Writing, Documentation, Manual writing, and Instructions
- Able to communicate effectively between technical (i.e. developers, testers), non-technical (i.e. users, general staff) as well as cross-functional audiences
- BA / BS in English or related industries
What's in it for you?
- Salary is expected at or around $30.00 / hr. W2, but open to discuss with relevant expertise
- Working twelve (12+) months with other talented technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Be a visible part of a team where its product is essential to the company's success
- Working with one of the largest international pharmaceutical clients in the world
Get Hired, Apply Today!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more at Yoh.com
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming