|Date Posted:||Friday, June 23rd, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY Remote Job|
|Required Skills:||BI Architect - Remote, Business Intelligence Architect - Remote|
BI Architect - Remote
This is a hands-on Architect position which will require gaining intimate knowledge of Phreesia’s product, user, and customer data and then architecting, building, documenting and maintaining business intelligence solutions that support customer and business users. Phreesia has developed a highly flexible and configurable platform for checking patients in at their doctor’s office. The Architect will work closely with Product Management, Operations, and Analytics staff along with other BI team members to ensure that the solutions being built drive customer usage, are easily supportable, accurate, reusable, scalable and easily deployable.
Develop and manage Business Intelligence architecture, standards and frameworks
Design and lead implementation of new ETL processes
Participate in meetings to represent work group perspective and share information
Act as technical lead during release cycles
Participate in discussions and decisions regarding implementation of innovation and best practice
Participate in team code reviews
Participate in change management
Participate in the development of a Business Intelligence Road map
Work closely and effectively across analytics and reporting teams to deliver solutions
BS or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
10+ years of experience building and supporting Business Intelligence solutions.
Significant experience with Microsoft BI stack.(SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS)
Self-motivated, pragmatic thinker capable of working within a highly distributed team.
Leading healthcare organizations choose Phreesia to revolutionize their point of service. Regardless of size, specialty or demographics, today’s healthcare systems face the same challenges: escalating demands, rising costs and increasing patient responsibility. Phreesia’s innovative point-of-service platform—including patient self-service and mobile applications—resolves these issues by driving efficiency and profitability throughout your organization. Your patients expect a seamless, automated experience from other industries. Why should your front office be any different?
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming