|Date Posted:||Monday, June 26th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Cambridge, MA|
|Pay Rate:||$80,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year|
|Required Skills:||.Net Application Developer|
.Net Application Developer
A global logistics company located in Cambridge, MA is looking for a permanent, .Net Developer. The Developer will be responsible for full life cycle development to build industry-changing applications for the third party transportation logistics industry. This progressive company is continuing to evolve and grow their IT department. This .Net Developer position will be a key person in new application development.
Specific duties and responsibilities of the .Net Developer job include:
•Develop web services and back-office applications using the Microsoft stack of technologies, including ASP.NET MVC and WCF in C# and SQL Server
• Smart, driven and problem solver
• Can communicate with peers and business users
• Care deeply about user experience and usability
Minium requirements for this job include:
One to five years of development experience in ASP.NET, C#, MVC
Identify and learn about emerging technologies and product.
Ideally Some background education in computer science or engineering
Major plus for this job include:
• ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WCF and WPF experience
• SQL server guru
• Data modeling
This .Net Developer job will not last long. Our client has an aggressive time line and is looking to hire immediately for this position.
To be concerted, you must apply online now and submit your resume. We are actively monitoring all applies. Apply below!!!
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming