|Date Posted:||Monday, June 26th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Required Skills:||Architecture, C++, Embedded, Genetic, Graphics, Hardware, Linux, Networking, OpenGL, Programmer, Project, Video|
Our client is currently looking for an OpenGl Systems Programmer. The right candidate must be:
• Fluency in C++
• Substantial experience delivering production-quality code*
• Proficiency in the OpenGL rendering pipeline and shader languages such as GLSL
• Experience optimizing for hardware acceleration – especially on Intel x86 platforms
• Deep familiarity with Linux architecture and performance tuning
Nice to have:
• Experience optimizing for low power, high efficiency hardware and devices
• Experience with embedded graphics solutions and/or OpenGL ES
• Familiarity with enterprise grade audio/video networking
Benefits and perks:
• Competitive compensation package of salary and stock options
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K plan
• Gourmet lunches 3 days/week
* Please include relevant examples of your work, such as: a link to or bundle of code you’ve written, pointers to topical prose, a link to a mailing list thread in which you submit patches or offer contributions to a project, slides from a presentation you’ve given, or other relevant work.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
* Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming