|Date Posted:||Tuesday, June 27th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Lafayette, CO|
|Required Skills:||Mid-Level .Net Software Developer|
Are you up for the challenge of delivering cutting edge web based software based on the Microsoft Stack of technologies?
My client, based in Lafayette, CO was founded in 1986 and is a highly profitable company that has 5,100 clients subscribing to its portfolio of SaaS / Service products. They have a major focus on core values and company culture to attract, retain and engage its teammates which in turn drives their industry leading 95% client retention.
My client boasts an integrated culture that allows you to succeed by focusing on Integrity, Teamwork, Helpfulness, Excellence, Accountability - core values that are mentioned every day, not just tossed up on a website and forgotten about.
The team uses cutting edge technology and has great equipment for the developers to use.
If you are a self-directed person, this is the work environment for you - no micro-management.
Position Description: As a member of the Technology team, the Software Developer will play a crucial role in delivering cutting edge web based software based on the Microsoft Stack of technologies (C# ASP.net, SQL Server, Windows OS). The successful candidate will have a flair for creating scalable solutions focused on back end integration, devOps, and delivering high quality, highly scalable software for my client’s Software as a Service (SaaS) products.
BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering OR equivalent
Experience in enterprise software using Object Oriented programming, n-tier design, and service-oriented architecture
Experience with TFS or other source control systems
3+ years of experience with ASP.NET using C# Visual Web Development, WCF/WebAPI
Experience with Mobile Application development (Windows Phone 7, iOS, Android) a plus
Experience with integrating systems and payroll integration experience a plus
A working understanding of Windows Server Operating Systems and IIS
Creative and passionate about cutting edge technologies and continuous personal and team improvement
Committed to deliver great software solutions, with a deep sense of personal ownership and passion for working with all types of Software Developers and QA Analysts
Work ethic that corresponds with my client’s core values: Integrity – Teamwork – Helpfulness – Excellence – Accountability
If you are in the market, please apply today - I am working directly with the hiring managers and can move the process forward quickly.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming