|Date Posted:||Thursday, June 29th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Lexington, MA|
|Required Skills:||Windows and Desktop and hardware and software and on call support|
Position: Desktop Support
Location: Lexington, MA
Support the Windows Desktop environment
Proactively monitor call queues, properly triaging of tickets and the ability to prioritize daily activities.
Provide routine support on hardware and software problems.
Provide technical support to end users at the local site, as well as, other sites as the team grows.
Install, test, and maintain software and hardware components.
Collaborate with other teams within global IT, when required.
Work with vendors, when required.
Document processes and procedures for desktop support, when required.
Monitor a variety of system used within the desktop support organization.
Assist in various projects within the global IT organization.
Provide 24 hour on call support, as required.
About VDart, Inc.:
We are a global, emerging technology staffing solutions provider with expertise in Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle Applications, SAP), Business Intelligence (Hyperion), Identity (OIM, Siteminder) & Content Management (Interwoven) and Infrastructure services. We work with leading System Integrators, private and public sectors. We have deep industry expertise and focus in Energy & Utility, Healthcare and Technology sector. Our scope, knowledge, industry expertise and global footprint have enabled us to provide best in the industry solutions. With our Core focus in emerging technologies we have provided global technology workforce solutions in USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK and Australia.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming