|Date Posted:||Thursday, July 6th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$75,000 - $100,000|
|Required Skills:||Objective-C, C#, Java, Git, Oracle, C, Test Driven Development|
Minimum Required Skills:
Objective-C, C#, Java, Git, Oracle, C, Test Driven Development
Senior Software Developer- Remote Opportunity!! -Fast growing software development and cybersecurity firm with excellent pay, amazing benefits and the ability to work remote.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We develops STRIP, a multi-platform password and data manager, along with SQLCipher an open source extension to SQLite that provides transparent 256-bit AES encryption of database files, along with other software and are looking for an individual to join their team to help evolve our products into the future. If you are a motivated problem-solver who is interested in working with a distributed team we would love to talk to you!!!
What You Will Be Doing
We have an immediate opening for a senior software developer with an interest in system security working on products that target OS X, Windows, iOS and Android. Do you want your next career to have a fulfilling impact not only on yourself, but tens of thousands of end-users daily? You will have the ability to jump into a fast growing industry with the opportunity for growth in the next big Tech industry, Cyber Security
What You Need for this Position
The successful candidate will have experience, or an interest in:
-C#, Objective-C, Java, C
-Windows, OS X, Linux
-TDD, Continuous Integration
-Identity Management Systems (especially Oracle OAM, OIF, and OID, Microsoft FIM, and ADFS)
-Product development At Least
What's In It for You
REMOTE WORK! So, if you are a Senior Software Developer, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming