|Date Posted:||Thursday, July 6th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Herndon, VA|
|Required Skills:||JINTACCS Windows Systems Administrator 3|
Join Northrop Grumman Information Systems and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Joint Interoperability of Command and Control Systems (JINTACCS) program is searching for a Windows Systems Administrator to join our team in Herndon, VA. The Administrator will:
* Maintain smooth operation of multi-user, classified and unclassified Windows networks and computer systems, including coordination with network administrators.
* Interact with users and evaluates vendor products.
* Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
* Develop and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
* Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
* Perform security monitoring and assessment of intrusion threats.
* Be responsible for maintenance of accreditation documentation.
* Perform administration/configuration of Juniper Intrusion Detection System and Juniper Firewall.
* Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
* Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
* Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed
* BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
* 5+ years Windows systems administration experience.
* Active DoD Secret Clearance.
* MCSE 2003 or MCSA 2008
* Security + certifications.
* Knowledge/experience with DIACAP and NISPOM Information Assurance requirements, as well as knowledge of the DoD Vulnerability Management System (VMS) and IA Vulnerability Management Process (IAVM).
* Web Server, Windows XP, and Windows 2003/2008 server administration experience.
* Experience with Virtualization
* Hyper V
* Prior experience and familiarity with Sun One Web Server, administration of JAVA/Oracle applications, Unix/Solaris/Linux
* Familiarity/experience with HBSS and CNDSP.
* MCSE 2008.
* Network Experience
* Experience with Juniper and Cisco products Candidates local to the Washington DC area DSDSE
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: United States-Virginia-Herndon
Number of Openings: 1
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Business Sector: Information Systems
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming