|Date Posted:||Friday, July 7th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Louisville, KY|
|Required Skills:||Oracle Applications Development, Oracle R12, OA Framework, bi publisher, PL/SQL|
Minimum Required Skills:
Oracle Applications Development, Oracle R12, OA Framework, bi publisher, PL/SQL
We provide industry leading creative solutions for our global customers and need an Oracle Application Developer for our team. We will also provide relocation to Louisville with a rich history and a great family environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. We have been in business for more than 60 years!
2. Strong history of creating innovative products
3. We create industry leading products for our global customers!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be responsible for the development of Oracle e-Business Applications. You will work directly with our Business Analyst to define business requirements and develop technical solutions. Your background with Oracle R12 applications design and development will help to support and grow our business. Experience with OA Framework, BI Publisher, and Oracle R12 Accounting applications is required.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Oracle Applications Development
- Oracle R12
- OA Framework
- bi publisher
What's In It for You
We are willing to offer excellent compensation packages including base salary, bonus, and benefits. Relocation packages will be offered! So, if you are a Oracle Application Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking "Apply Now" with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming