|Date Posted:||Friday, July 7th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£500 - £550 per day|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Linux, Unix, C++, Posix threads, pthtreads, OOP, OOD|
C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer (Linux / UNIX)
Location: London, City
Rate: £500 to £550 p/day
Term: 12 months
Start: Immediate / ASAP
Technology driven financial services organisation in the City is seeking a highly skilled C++ Developer for a 12 month contract. As a Contract C++ Developer you will design and develop robust, high performance software focusing on feed handlers for a wide variety of global financial data sources / trading exchanges using C++ on Linux and Solaris.
Excellent opportunity as a contract C++ Developer to work on complex and interesting projects including reducing latencies, expanding content, and improving the scalability and maintainability of the system. Friendly team environment with all the latest kit and excellent working conditions.
Expert level C++ development experience of Linux / UNIX
Excellent analysis and problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
Familiar with multi-threading and networking protocols (TCP/IP, multicast)
Knowledge of financial systems, ideally with experience of developing market data feeds
Strong communication skills
Send your CV for an informal discussion about this contract C++ Developer opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming