|Date Posted:||Friday, July 7th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Palo Alto, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$100,000 - $160,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
Based in beautiful Menlo Park, we are a VC backed company that is quickly becoming the go to choice for E-Commerce Crowd Sourcing. Our platform bridges the gap between retailers and customers to deliver product in the quickest time possible. Our leadership come from extensive backgrounds with some of the very brightest and most successful organizations on the planet and we are growing EXPLOSIVELY. We are well-funded and boast a casual environment, awesome company culture, and plenty of opportunities to take on exciting challenges using the latest technologies.
We are looking for a deep in the weeks Full Stack Developer that is passionate about working up and down the stack. If a Rails, NoSQL, Angular, and iOS/Android environment excite you, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
-Massive growth potential
-Focus on innovation and new technologies
-Work with the best in the industry
What You Need for this Position
BSCS or equivalent degree or experience
5+ years of professional full stack development experience:
-High traffic web application development
-Rails or Django
-Ruby or Python (we use Ruby)
What's In It for You
-Competitive salary based on experience up to $160k
-Comprehensive Benefits Package
-Paid Time Off
-Amazing OpportunitySo, if you are a Principal Software Engineer with either Rails or Django experience, please apply today! Feel free to send me your resume directly (Word Format Please): Click here to Apply
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming