|Date Posted:||Monday, July 10th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Nashville, TN|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||Red Prairie Developer (WMS)|
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Red Prairie WMS Developer for our client in the IT-Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Nashville, TN/ Zip Code: 37201
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Red Prairie WMS Developer
JDA Warehouse Management (WMS) (Red Prairie)
Role Description: The Red Prairie WMS Developer would need to have at least 3 years of experience. The Red Prairie WMS System is the client strategic warehouse management system for the Mobility and Wireline divisions of the company. The system is responsible for handling Mobility and Wireline Network and Retail warehouse operations.
- Work directly with client Project Managers, Requirements Managers, and Technical Architects to understand requirements and high-level designs.
- Conduct detailed design Internal Review and Peer Review sessions and manage the deliverable baseline process.
- Create software components that adhere to detailed design specifications and coding standards.
- Unit test software components based on scripts derived from detailed designs.
- Perform root cause analysis on testing defects.
- Implement defect fixes to software components.
- Check code into source repository in preparation for software deployments.
- JDA Warehouse Management (WMS) (Red Prairie) - (P2-Proficient)/1 - Oracle Application-PL-SQL (P2-Proficient).
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 3 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: N/A
Red Prairie WMS System
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None
About Mastech, Inc.:
Since 1986, we've been helping companies find the IT talent they need to grow, matching IT professionals with exciting new opportunities to advance professionally. Whether you need to staff a project or need to find a job, make Mastech your talent partner.
With 30 years of experience under our belts, we know a thing or two about IT staffing. Mastech evolved from a start-up IT staffing firm into a leading provider of high-quality IT talent with expertise in complex technologies, a high degree of professionalism, and an ability to deliver results. Thanks to our team’s dedication—and under the guidance of CEO Kevin Horner, formerly CIO of metal mega-giant Alcoa - Mastech was the fastest-growing public staffing firm in the US in 2012. Today, Mastech has more than 200 employees and 850 consultants nationwide. We’ve also been listed four times as an Inc. Magazine fastest-growing company in the U.S.; named among the Top 100 Hot Growth companies by BusinessWeek; and recognized in the Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte. We don’t play favorites; we partner with clients in every industry, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, as well as in the public sector.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming