|Date Posted:||Tuesday, July 11th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Required Skills:||Core Java, JBOSS, Spring|
This is a fast growing software company that is a leader in their space. They are looking for the best and brightest developers who want to be a part of this growth. They offer the opportunity to truly own your projects and work while still working in a team environment. This company is exceptionally flexible with a generous PTO time.
This is an excellent opportunity to help create cutting edge software solutions using bleeding edge technology.
The successful candidate will be developing the next generation of support and analytics tools for our solutions. They truly offer a learning culture and value tenacity to learn new technologies. Applicants who have the ability to take initiative and manage multiple detailed tasks in a fast paced and ever changing environment will thrive at this company! This role will have external client interaction so exceptional and clear English speaking skills and written English communication skills are required.
Understanding business requirements
Creating well architected and structured solutions
Working as collaborative member of the engineering team
2+ years programming experience developing commercial Java web applications
Must have experience creating web applications in Core Java, JBOSS and Spring
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor or Technical Degree in Computer Science, IS, or IT
Subversion or Git
About WSI Nationwide:
WSI Nationwide is a specialty recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for better projects all over the USA.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming