|Date Posted:||Wednesday, July 12th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||CRM, Dynamics, Visual Studio, IIS, SQL Server, SSRS, and the SDK|
The primary role for this position is to serve as a developer on a team supporting the MS Dynamics v2011 and v2015 platforms.
The candidate must have technical knowledge of CRM Dynamics v2011 product, and experience with newer versions CRM Dynamics (like v2013 or v2015) would be beneficial.
With our platform, we are currently in process of migration existing v2011 organizations to v2015.
The candidate must be familiar with the technology stack that supports MS Dynamics CRM, including Visual Studio, IIS, SQL Server, SSRS, and the SDK.
The candidate must understand how to customize the app, including, but not limited to customized plug-ins, workflows, reports, and entities.
Other skills preferred are the knowledge of integration to other internal applications with middleware services, build and deployment processes associated with CRM Dynamics, and knowledge of Subversion as a source code tool.
This person will get involved in production troubleshooting and be involved with code implementations.
The position requires work to occur outside of normal business hours during deployments. Candidate must be flexible to work schedule.
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera employs over 8000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming