|Date Posted:||Wednesday, July 12th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Hollywood, FL|
|Required Skills:||php, lamp, linux, mysql, oop|
Great opportunity in Florida with a company recognized as the best company in the country by a national business magazine.
Access Staffing is conducting a search for a full stack Software Engineer with strong PHP skills.
If you consider yourself a "techy" or a "nerd"...someone who loves to learn and use new technologies and create innovative systems...then this the place for you. This is a direct/permanent position that will be located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Relocation assistance may be available for qualified candidates.
This a fast-paced environment, but great, fun place to work, offering salary, bonus and excellent benefits.The Software Developer will build web services to handle thousands of requests per second, and will build web, mobile, video and ecommerce applications
Skills sought include:
Minimum 4 years software design and development experience
Strong software engineering skills
Expertise in PHP 5.4+ with knowledge of PHP's OOP principles
Experience with Agile development methodologies; SCRUM preferred
Experience developing backend software for large scale, complex applications.
MVC, OOP and other design patterns
Good communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal.
Candidates currently living in the USA with US citizenship or US permanent residency are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer H-1B or other work visas for this position.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming