|Date Posted:||Wednesday, July 12th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New Orleans, LA|
|Required Skills:||Python Developer|
Our client is looking for a Python developer experienced in the ins and outs of development in a team setting. As part of their Software Engineering Development group you will be working individually and collaboratively to develop, implement, and support custom solutions through fast-paced, dynamic projects involving components at every level of our platform to extend its functionality to meet our end users unique needs. The ideal candidate is someone with a self-motivated, tinkering spirit and who is comfortable diving into professional development life while rapidly learning to engineer solutions using a mix of open source technologies.
3 – 5 years of software development experience developing highly scalable, high availability web applications and services.
Proficiency in PHP or Perl or Python or Java and SQL
Web development experience using Python
Passion for applying good design principals while exercising pragmatism to keep deadlines
Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Good interpersonal skills
Passionate about what you do and an obsession with staying on top of programming trends and tools
Ability to work flexible hours when necessary for deadlines and off-hours production support
About WSI Nationwide:
WSI Nationwide is a specialty recruiting organization with over twenty years experience and fees paid by our selected client companies, freeing our hands to find top level candidates for better projects all over the USA.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming