|Date Posted:||Thursday, July 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||Network, hardware, CCNA|
Hardware refresh, software currency, configuration compliance, urgent vulnerability remediation, failover testing, and tool development for all data, voice, and video network systems/platforms.
Will perform and coordinate all technical tasks with replacing and configuring network hardware, coordinate with business units and 3rd parties. Will occasionally work after-hours and weekends for implementations. Also software currency, config compliance, and vulnerability remediation
The Network Engineering function is accountable for delivering standard/custom, supportable infrastructure technology solutions based on architectural standards, new technology roadmaps and business requirements. In addition, this role encompasses and is accountable for the operational aspects of infrastructure management in accordance with solution requirements and defined Service Level Agreements.
The Network Engineering is focused on Data, Voice, Security and Contact Center technologies in support of their technology domain. With full competency, designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements complex hardware/software components, tools, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of systems. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Reviews systems under development and related documentation. Makes complex modifications to existing hardware/software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation. May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs. Acts as a formal and/or informal mentor to less experienced associates.
• Network skills and experience at CCNA level
• Project planning skills and exp
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera employs over 8000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming