|Date Posted:||Friday, July 14th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Charlotte, NC|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||.Net, ADO, API, ASP, ASP.NET, Business Intelligence, C#, CSS, DB2, Developer, Development, Foundation, HTML, HTTP, Java, Oracle, Project, Recruiter, Scheduling, SQL, SQL Server, Telecom, Testing, Windows|
.NET Developer needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Charlotte, NC.
Please note that this position does not allow for working remotely, as such the incumbent must be able to work onsite in client's Charlotte, NC location.
Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Seven (7+) years .NET Development - Web based apps
- SQL Server, Oracle
- C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
What You'll Be Doing:
- This exciting project will serve as a model for the industry in power generation system enabling significant cost savings. This position will be a key contributor in developing an advanced analytics and reporting system for Duke Energy to optimize outage scheduling.
- This role is not your typical developer role. They need someone who can look at complex project requirements and is knowledgeable enough to discern what works and what doesn't work. They will be communicating that back to the PM and Architect as well as the development team.
- So it is front end heavy, with strong design and analytics within Duke's homegrown (C#-ASP.Net /Java) methodology. They will design, develop, test and implement.
- Must be able to perform front end complex design work as well as actual development and testing. Nothing will be compartmentalized. Not looking for another Architect or technical PM.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Seven (7+) years of experience architecting and delivering .Net web-based applications.
- Five (5+) years with business intelligence, data warehousing and/or decision support systems
- Five (5+) Years Experience with Databases/SQL, and DB procedural languages. (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PL-SQL/T-SQL)
- Experience working with Microsoft Technologies, including: C# ASP.NET ASP.NET MVC Web API Windows Communication Foundation HTML 5 and CSS 3 ADO.NET
- Experience with Test Driven Development and testing frameworks.
- Proficiency in JAVA script with distributed source control (i.e. Visual Source Safe)
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting Services report development and .Net integration a big plus
- Software development experience in a large electric utility or large organization a plus
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
About Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company:
Are you a .NET mastermind, world class DBA, Java guru or SAP pro? Perfect, because Yoh wants to match your career aspirations with the job demands of today.
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming