|Date Posted:||Tuesday, July 18th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Pay Rate:||$80,000 - $120,000|
|Required Skills:||PhD or Masters, Databases, Scripting language, Programming, Predictive Modelling, Data Science - PhD or Masters, Databases, Scripting language, Programming, Predictive Modelling, Data Science|
Minimum Required Skills:
PhD or Masters, Databases, Scripting language, Programming, Predictive Modelling, Data Science
If you are a Junior Data Scientist, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- You'll be joining a phenomenal team of data scientists
- Highly successful company regularly in the news
- Highly collaborative teams
- Great company culture
- Unlimited vacation!
- Highly competitive salary and benefits
What You Will Be Doing
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for gathering data and identifying key prediction/classification problems. You'll need to be adept at devising innovative solutions in order to build prototypes and where appropriate, pursue prototypes.
- Contribute to the ongoing exploration and creation of scientific understanding within our organization.
- Be required to stay current on published algorithms and state of the art competing technologies.
- You will be required to maintain world-class academic credentials within the research community.
- Assist with product direction through contributing your innovative ideas generated through data mining and data modeling
What You Need for this Position
1+ years hands on Data Science experience and:
- Predictive Modelling
- PhD or Masters
- Scripting language
- ProgrammingSo, if you are a Data Scientist with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming