|Date Posted:||Wednesday, July 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Greenville, SC|
|Required Skills:||java, rules designer, decision center, decision server|
Can sit in Greenville, SC or Basking Ridge, NJ
-Writes technical rules in Rules Designer
-Creates and manages the BOM.to XOM mapping
-Writes detailed rules complex rules that can not be written by business in Decision Center
-Performs impact analysis for potential changes to rules from technical perspective
-Creates and manages test cases to test the rule logic.
-Debugs the rule logic.
-Deploy rule to system test environment(s)
-Proficient in Java
-Proficient with RULES DESIGNER
-Working knowledge of Decision Center
-Working knowledge of Decision Server
-Rule optimization techniques
-Physical object modeling
-Competent with structure and models
-Diligent about application and enforcing standards
-Proficient with DECISION SERVER
-Proficient with DECISION CENTER
For more than 25 years, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities – recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing – to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success – and drive our candidates' growth.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming