|Date Posted:||Wednesday, July 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£550 - £600 per day|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
|Required Skills:||Devops Engineer|
DevOps Engineer - CI/CD - Cloud - Docker/Kubernetes
Devops Engineer required for a critical cl with High Availability systems, using the latest open source technologies to develop automated, continuous delivery, containerised solutions.This is an opportunity to work on some of the largest scale applications, and complex systems in the UK. You will be a key member in moving the organisation to micro services, whilst creating CI and CD pipelines, and building new age contained solution with kubernetes orchestration.
Some of the Tech Stack:
Java, Python, Ruby or Similar too JVM
AWS Puppet, Ansible or Chef
Linux Nagios CentOS
Docker, Kubernetes If you have worked on Large enterprise systems in the past or feel that your ability as an engineer will allow you to take on such a large transformation, then please do get in touch.
DevOps Engineer - CI/CD - Cloud - Docker/Kubernete
About Computer People:
When you work with Computer People, you’ll receive a service that’s tailored to your own professional specialism. Our recruitment consultants are all experts in their areas; so whatever your niche, you’ll only ever work with people who understand the challenges and expectations of your profession.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming