|Date Posted:||Wednesday, July 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Beaverton, OR|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||ROR, RUBY ON RAILS|
Ruby on Rails Developer --- Come join a great team in the gaming industry!
Contract with Option for Direct Hire
Beaverton, OR or PDT Telecommute Location
As a Ruby on Rails Senior Software Developer, your project will include working on the latest open-source stack.
You will be leading the front-end application development, gem and engine development and system-wide Ruby programming.
You look to further develop your open source skill set and deploy the best tool for the job.
Education and Background:
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline. An advanced degree is preferred.
4+ years for a Mid-Level Developer and Senior would have 10+ years of experience designing and developing high volume, transactional, commercial web applications.
3+ years of building commercially available jRuby, Ruby, Ruby on Rails applications with real customers.
Experience with Scala and Postgres.
Company is in growth mode so bring a fellow developer you like to work with and maybe you can both join the team.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming