|Date Posted:||Thursday, July 20th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Valley City, OH|
|Pay Rate:||$60,000 - $90,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Java Developer/J2EE with experience, please read on! We have various levels of developer opportunities from junior to senior level. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment learning some of the top technologies of today's market including: WebSphere Portal for our B2B business, WebSphere Commerce for our B2C business, WebSphere Web Content Management, Web 2.0, CA SiteMinder and CA Identity Manager for our security infrastructure, Software AG webMethods for our Enterprise Service Architecture.
What You Will Be Doing
Interacts with business users and other IT team members to provide training and develop project implementation requirements.
• Works with software analysts to develop software development specifications.
• Manages deployment packages & application changes for assigned projects.
• Performs assigned project tasks in prioritized order to meet deadlines with little guidance.
• Performs work based on software development specifications.
• Performs troubleshooting with little guidance.
• Develops tests to validate the accuracy and quality of programs and application features.
• Completes all assigned tasks on time, at the highest quality level, with the best value that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
• Adheres to best practices as defined by the company and by generally understood industry standards.
• Collaborates with the team and mentors level I team members, sharing knowledge and skills.
• Effectively communicates the status of projects and assignments and understands when and how to escalate issues.
• Maintains up-to-date technical documentation, as well as creates documentation of project work for business and IT.
• Supports and maintains company-developed technology assets, including source code, configuration files, deployment packages, and programs and applications deployed to production.
• Willingly takes ownership for work product.
• Works with senior team members to make recommendations with respect to development methodologies and technology selection and usage.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 1 Year of experience and knowledge of:
o Programming Frameworks: J2EE, Struts
o Development IDE: Eclipse or Rational Application Developer
o Database: Oracle or MS SQL Server
• Opportunity to work with any of the following technologies. Experience in these is not required:
o Programming Frameworks: Spring, Drools, Dojo, JQuery, Ajax, JSON
o Testing Framework: JUnit
o Operating Systems: AIX, Linux
o Source Control: CVS, Subversion
o Development methodology: Agile
o Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
o Enterprise Service Bus (ESB): Software AG webMethods
o Web Services: Development of the provider/consumer of a web service
o Security: CA SiteMinder and CA Identity Manager
o Development Clients: Learn the nuances of web development for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
o WebSphere Application Server
o WebSphere Portal
o WebSphere Commerce
o IBM Web Content Management
o IBM Tivoli Directory Manager
o Mobile Web DevelopmentSo, if you are a Java Developer/J2EE with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming