|Date Posted:||Friday, July 21st, 2017|
|Job Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
|Required Skills:||IVR, Cisco, Avaya|
Responsible, under general supervision, for moderately complex engineering and/or analytical activities associated with one or more technical areas within the telecom IVR function (such as, but not limited to, user interface design / implementation, network design, or operations/user support).
Work with business units for new IVR initiatives.Project Updates.Code Management.Responsible for the following: VXML development, Tier 3 troubleshooting, Network architecture design, CTI architecture design recommendation and implementation, and Capacity/facilities planning to include CPU/port utilization - upgrade paths, and site facility planning for voice.Under minimal supervision responsible for routine maintenance of the switching equipment.Assists in the identification of system/network problems. Tests, adjust, and troubleshoot equipment as necessary.Performs the overall equipment administration for the voice applications system.Make capacity recommendations to management by monitoring the performance of the voice applications network and equipment, identifying potential areas for increased demand based on interaction with the business units.Responds to the issues that come up daily on the function of the company’s voice applications equipment.Works with vendor on projects related to the voice applications network and equipment. Reports equipment/network problems to our vendors and tracks their responses through to resolution.Supplies documentation regarding the function, performance, traffic, or administration of the voice applications equipment.Evaluates new software and hardware products.Other duties as assigned.
•Must have 3-5 years experience of development work experience
•Ability to think logically and analyze application andbusiness process requirements
•Experience in IVR application development (at involving complex call flows, reporting and call routing
•Professional experience with VXML or with an IVR development platform such as Cisco CVP or Genesys
•Understanding of the principles of IVR Voice User Interface design
•Demonstrate effective communication (written and verbal)
•skills in English
•Self-driven and be able to work with minimal supervision.
•Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts,
•and draw valid conclusions.
•Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
•instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with
•several abstract and concrete variables.
•To perform this job successfully, an individual should
•have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet
•software and Internet software.
•Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming