|Date Posted:||Monday, July 24th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||Dashboard/Report Developer (Tableau & SQL), SQL, SSRS report and Tableau Dashboard|
Design, develop and document stored procedures sourcing reports and Dashboards.
Design, develop, and maintain SSRS reports and Tableau Dashboards.
Adhere to timeline and task tracking of the Project Plan, accountable for ensuring timely delivery of Database design and development tasks.
The developer must communicate well with others and mentor, guide and support development staff.
Strong understanding of relational database concepts and vision, with proven ability in writing complex and efficient SQL queries.
5+ years SSRS report and Tableau Dashboard development experience.
Experience using Team Foundation Server for Source Control.
SQL 2014/2016 experience
Experience using MDX and/or DAX and experience developing reports and dashboards using SQL Server Analysis Services as a data source.
Experience analyzing data requirements for reports and dashboards and identifying when an SSAS data cube should be utilized.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
About Sierra Infosys INC:
Sierra a global, business driven, technology enabled solutions company, committed to help clients succeed by accelerating and optimizing Big Data and providing industry led innovation in predictive analytics.
Sierra harnesses the power of in-memory computing solutions facilitated by pre-packed, rapidly deployable SAP S/4 HANA enabled SAP S/4 sFIN, SAP S/4 Central Finance, SAP EPM, SAP BI and SAP EIM solutions on Mobile over a Cloud infrastructure.
Our certified SAP professionals bring to the table their in-depth domain knowledge and expertise across verticals to provide new life to your Big Data, to dramatically impact your business intelligence and to deliver measurable performance gains for your organization.
Our solutions provide visibility, insight and control across all communication and collaboration applications being used within an organization. With smarter data comes smarter business decisions. Sierra solutions are engineered to meet client needs. Our proven expertise in SAP and HADOOP solutions coupled with extensive knowledge on market trends has enabled us to build tools that orchestrate seamless data analysis at your client’s fingertips. We enable you to harness the power of Big Data and effectively nether your workforce to stay ahead of the curve.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming