|Date Posted:||Monday, July 24th, 2017|
|Job Location:||New York, NY|
|Required Skills:||Linux, Windows, Systems Administration, Amazon Web Services, san infrastructure, Puppet, Git, Docker, VMWare, Citrix|
Minimum Required Skills:
Linux, Windows, Systems Administration, Amazon Web Services, san infrastructure, Puppet, Git, Docker, VMWare, Citrix
If you are a Systems Administrator with experience, please read on!
Based in Lower Manhattan , we are one of the largest market data solutions companies in the US. We offer market data tools designed for sophisticated investors seeking information on investor sentiment, volatility, and other vital data for all of our clients' needs.
What You Will Be Doing
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the continuous automation of our Systems Infrastructure, developing and implementing solutions to challenging problems. You will be providing support for our production trading environment (hardware and software), performing change requests and root cause analysis of problems where necessary. Emergency support (24x7) for issues that require attention will be necessary on occasion. You will be the key person in supporting and maintaining our SAN infrastructure.
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Systems Administration
- Amazon Web Services
- san infrastructure
What's In It for You
We offer a competitive salary, 401k, PTO, and benefits. This is a great opportunity for you to join one of the most revered stock market solution companies in the US! So, if you are a Systems Administrator with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming