|Date Posted:||Wednesday, July 26th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Indianapolis, IN|
|Pay Rate:||$60,000 - $110,000|
Minimum Required Skills:
Java Websphere Developer needed for fast growing international department store!! The primary function of the Senior Web Applications Developer is to architect, develop and deliver business applications meeting business needs, providing business value, and driving ROI in a highly creative, fast paced, high energy development group!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Great pay, excellent benefits and career growth!!
What You Will Be Doing
•Managing, setting, and meeting Business area customer expectations
•Applications expert in one or more business areas
•Technical position requiring high levels of efficiency and productivity
•Lead by example with code creativity, optimization and efficacy
•Total project management responsibilities for medium to large efforts following our project management standards.
•Complete projects on-time, on-target, and on-budget
•Establish goals and measurements; track and report regular progress
•Produce results and deliverables
•Develop and execute detailed project plans
•Define customer requirements
•Analyzing business needs
•Manage small, medium and large projects
•Assist Applications Manager with vendor relationship management
•Lead and/or assist in technology evaluations and implementations
•Develop and continuously improve internal processes
•Assist Applications Manager with cross training of other team members
•Provide mentoring to other IT staff, show leadership capabilities
•On-call for all applications business area related issues 7X24X365
•Provide leadership in an individual contributor and team role
What You Need for this Position
•3-5 years JAVA experience
•Excellent Technical Skills in a JAVA environment. Prefer experience with WebSphere, DB2 and Linux.
•Prefer experience with a Commerce platform
•Strong understanding of highly available, highly scalable multi-threading principles
What's In It for You
Great pay, excellent benefits and career growth!! So, if you are a WebSphere Developer, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming