|Date Posted:||Wednesday, August 9th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Washington, DC|
The Web Application Engineer will design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
You will be a member of large and diverse development and operations team using open source technologies and an Agile SDLC to support over 150,000 users. If you are curious and passionate about web technologies and enjoy a variety of tasks and business challenges this may be a great fit for you. Your work will directly support a number of high profile end users across the Federal Government.
o 3+ years experience with the Java platform, including Servlet API-based web applications (Spring or similar)
o 1+ years of experience with SQL (CRUD)
o Working knowledge of Linux command line environment
o Experience learning new frameworks and APIs on the job
o Experience with IDE (Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc)
o Experience with and commitment to the Agile programming paradigm
o Experience working closely with clients in the business domain
Bachelors or Masters degree, CS or engineering preferred.
Requires 6+ years experience with Undergraduate Degree;
About Dell Inc.:
Simple. Unique. Powerful. That's our style. There's a straightforward method for how we model our business. And believe it or not, it's rooted in passion — a passion for helping our customers succeed. By aligning what drives us with what our customers value, we've been able to achieve balanced, sustainable growth on a global scale.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming