|Date Posted:||Thursday, August 10th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Houston, TX|
|Required Skills:||IT recruiter, Recruiting, MS office, Technical IT skill knowledge|
Understanding the client's requirements.
Searching the profiles form portals, screening the profiles and sending them to clients
Co-coordinating with clients, scheduling, interviews, etc.
Working on lower and middle level positions.
Getting the approval of the candidates before sending the profiles to the client through telephone and sending a detailed mail about the openings to get other details.
Arranging Face - Face interview for candidates with the clients
Follow up of the short listed candidates by the client.
Having regular touch with the clients to have the feedback about the candidates up to the end process of recruitment i.e. issuing of offer letter and joining.
Actively involved in client interaction & client relationship.
Maintaining the database and keeping the candidate's record.
Responsible for full life cycle recruitment, which includes, posting jobs, Sourcing resumes, pre-Screening resumes and applicants, setting up interviews, negotiating Salaries and checking references.
Identifying & sourcing potential IT professionals for all senior to junior levels in the Indian market.
Client Interaction and servicing to their requirements. Screening at various levels to match the organization and role fitments.
About Sierra Infosys INC:
Sierra a global, business driven, technology enabled solutions company, committed to help clients succeed by accelerating and optimizing Big Data and providing industry led innovation in predictive analytics.
Sierra harnesses the power of in-memory computing solutions facilitated by pre-packed, rapidly deployable SAP S/4 HANA enabled SAP S/4 sFIN, SAP S/4 Central Finance, SAP EPM, SAP BI and SAP EIM solutions on Mobile over a Cloud infrastructure.
Our certified SAP professionals bring to the table their in-depth domain knowledge and expertise across verticals to provide new life to your Big Data, to dramatically impact your business intelligence and to deliver measurable performance gains for your organization.
Our solutions provide visibility, insight and control across all communication and collaboration applications being used within an organization. With smarter data comes smarter business decisions. Sierra solutions are engineered to meet client needs. Our proven expertise in SAP and HADOOP solutions coupled with extensive knowledge on market trends has enabled us to build tools that orchestrate seamless data analysis at your client’s fingertips. We enable you to harness the power of Big Data and effectively nether your workforce to stay ahead of the curve.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming