|Date Posted:||Friday, August 11th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Seattle, WA|
|Required Skills:||C#, C++, or Java|
Our client is a well known firm based in Seattle, Washington (WA) founded by top company executives with a passion for building a top firm. They are a team with expertise in designing, building, operating, scaling and monitoring highly transactional Internet services used by thousands of companies and impacting the experience of millions of users.
Our client is looking for a Lead Software Engineer who will be responsible for leading the backend NoSQL system team, which is the custom, proprietary NoSQL system used for driving the backend report & alerting system.
This Lead Engineer will play an essential role in developing the data analytics platform, which is a distributed, multi-threaded, fault tolerant system. The Lead Engineer will often work with and enhance the custom NoSQL DB, which is used for populating, aggregating, and extracting very large data, to be used by clients for reporting & alerting.
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related major
* 5+ years of experience in C#, C++, or Java
* 5+ years of experience in writing multi-threaded applications and services
* Deep understanding of SQL, and design patterns
* Experience building and maintaining unit/functional/integration tests
* Experience writing client server applications
* NoSQL, RDBMS
* Programming Languages that would be helpful: C#, Java, C++, Perl; you are not required to know all of them
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming