|Date Posted:||Friday, August 11th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Leicester, UK|
Cutting edge technology, work on exciting projects, collaborative and progressive environment
I am proud to be working with a Leicester based organisation who are looking to fill a Senior Software Engineer vacancy. Working with the latest technologies you will have a real impact on business critical projects whilst collaborating with an expert team in a growing organisation.
As a Senior Software Engineer you'll get to work in a small team of really talented and highly motivated techies. Collaborating on projects that take inspiration from the latest technological trends you'll help shape the development of internal systems with original and appropriate solutions. You'll also get the chance to mentor and even lead technical teams once you have become familiar with the role.
SQL Server (2008 or higher)
This role is based in Leicester and easily commutable from; Birmingham, Burton Upon Trent, Corby, Coventry, Derby, Loughborough, Nottingham and Rugby
For this role we can offer a competitive salary + excellent benefits
About Computer People:
When you work with Computer People, you’ll receive a service that’s tailored to your own professional specialism. Our recruitment consultants are all experts in their areas; so whatever your niche, you’ll only ever work with people who understand the challenges and expectations of your profession.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming