|Date Posted:||Monday, August 14th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Job Duration:||Over 1 year|
|Required Skills:||BMC Remedy, Oracle SQL Developer, Introscope, JIRA, Business Availability Center, Splunk|
Job Description - e-Business Systems Consultant
Act as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of business requirements as they pertain to reporting, analytics, and environment support within eSolutions Technology.
Coordinate environmental changes and application deployments with testing and programming activities.
Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems.
Gather data and prepare necessary reports. Update reports and databases used by the client group.
3+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
Experience supporting and maintaining web-based, multi-tier applications
Experience with relational databases and SQL
Flexibility in work schedule is necessary, as system issues and implementations can sometimes occur during nighttime and weekend hours.
Experience in troubleshooting production support issues
Prefer experience with tools including BMC Remedy, Oracle SQL Developer, Introscope, JIRA, Business Availability Center, Splunk
Prefer experience with reporting and analytics tools
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera employs over 8000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming