|Date Posted:||Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Required Skills:||leading project teams and managing all activities in a project lifecycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long term, line of business wide|
Job Title – IT Project Manager
Job Location – West Des Moines, IA
Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project lifecycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are long term, line of business wide and medium to high in risk, scope, complexity.
Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
Develops and revises complex project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
Creates and delivers presentations to senior management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
Responsible for end to end project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
May manage a program or a series of projects associated with a specific business function. Performs project risk analysis.
Collabera is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with leading Global 2000 organizations from the Banking & Financial Services, Telecommunications & Media, Technology, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing & Retail domains. Collabera delivers highly responsive and innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals to address the most important IT needs through a combination of consulting solutions, proprietary methodologies, assets based services and a Collaborative Engagement Model.
Collabera employs over 8000 professionals across more than 25 offices and 4 world-class delivery centers in the U.S., UK, India, Singapore and Philippines. We deliver a full portfolio of services that include Consulting, Application Development & Management, Independent Testing Services, Enterprise Software Solutions, Product Engineering Services, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Mobile and Wireless, Infrastructure Management as well as Professional Services.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming