|Date Posted:||Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Windsor, CT|
|Job Duration:||7 - 9 months|
|Required Skills:||Senior Business Analyst Salesforce|
Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst Salesforce for our client in the Financial Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Locations: Windsor, CT 06095
Compensation: Best Market Rate
Role: Senior Business Analyst Salesforce
Role Description: The Senior Business Analyst Salesforce would need to have at least 5+ years of experience.
Top Must-Haves (Non-negotiable):
- 5+ years of solid Business Analyst experience.
- 5+ years of experience supporting Salesforce application.
- Experience performing Use Cases.
In addition, candidates identified as top talent will possess the following critical skills:
- Customer Focused: Passionate about delighting customers and offering unique solutions that exceed expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Ability to reach well-reasoned solutions and solve problems through a thoughtful process of analyzing data.
- Team Mentality: Partner effectively to drive and execute on common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciate and understand the financial services industry.
- Learning Agility: Open to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Considers business application of technology to both current and future business environment.
- Develops or modifies as well as leads others through the processes to resolve complex business issues, considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results; includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of business requirements, and translation of business requirements into functional requirements.
- Develops detailed application, product, and/or tool selection evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements.
- Assumes full accountability for developing business and functional requirements for complex issues.
- Uses comparative analysis techniques to evaluate and recommend overall IT solutions for client/organization.
- Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups and peers on process improvement projects designed to improve business and IT results.
- Supports design, build and test phases for larger scope enhancements and projects.
- Ability to Lead BA's in Requirement Analysis for small to medium projects.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced analysts.
- Supports design, build and test planning phases for medium to large scope enhancements and projects.
- Supports Project Manager/Release Manager by developing detailed project information such as detailed scope information, estimates, evaluation criteria and results, etc.
- May utilize requirement management tools like Quality Center as an example.
Education: Bachelors degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
About Mastech, Inc.:
Since 1986, we've been helping companies find the IT talent they need to grow, matching IT professionals with exciting new opportunities to advance professionally. Whether you need to staff a project or need to find a job, make Mastech your talent partner.
With 30 years of experience under our belts, we know a thing or two about IT staffing. Mastech evolved from a start-up IT staffing firm into a leading provider of high-quality IT talent with expertise in complex technologies, a high degree of professionalism, and an ability to deliver results. Thanks to our team’s dedication—and under the guidance of CEO Kevin Horner, formerly CIO of metal mega-giant Alcoa - Mastech was the fastest-growing public staffing firm in the US in 2012. Today, Mastech has more than 200 employees and 850 consultants nationwide. We’ve also been listed four times as an Inc. Magazine fastest-growing company in the U.S.; named among the Top 100 Hot Growth companies by BusinessWeek; and recognized in the Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte. We don’t play favorites; we partner with clients in every industry, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, as well as in the public sector.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming