|Date Posted:||Tuesday, August 29th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Redwood City, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$140,000 - $160,000|
|Required Skills:||Distributed Systems, Hadoop, Data, Hive, Pig, Scala, Clojure, Erlang, Python|
Minimum Required Skills:
Distributed Systems, Hadoop, Data, Hive, Pig, Scala, Clojure, Erlang, Python
We are a fast growing technology startup led by experienced management team and visionary entrepreneurs. Our big data security analytics helps enterprises defend themselves against continual growth of sophisticated cyber criminals. We are building a breakthrough platform that can ingest, model and analyze massive flow of machine generated security data using cutting edge machine learning algorithms and massively scalable big data platforms.
We are currently seeking an exceptional individual to work on our next generation in-memory analytics platform. You will be working with the latest distributed processing technologies to define our platform processing TBs of data to detect and predict security threats.
What You Will Be Doing
You will have shared responsibility for the design and development of our backend platform that that supports large-scale data ingestion, feature extraction, model development and scoring systems built on Hadoop and related technologies.
What You Need for this Position
Strong experience in Java and Scala.
Machine Learning experience preferably including NLP, Decision Trees, Regression, Graph Algorithms.
Familiarity with Hadoop ecosystem: HDFS, Mapred, Hive, Pig, Spark.
Ability to collaborate with the team and work independently with minimum direction.
Ability to manage end-to-end ownership of a product component from design to production.
Excellent problem solver, analytical skills and quick learner.
What's In It for You
Competitive salary plus stock options
Vacation days & time off
Medical, dental, & vision insurance
Work with a diverse, skilled and high-energy peers
Company dinners & happy hour
Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages****Please apply today if interested or you can send your resume directly to me (Word or PDF preferred): Click here to Apply
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming