|Date Posted:||Tuesday, August 29th, 2017|
|Job Location:||San Mateo, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$75,000 - $150,000|
|Required Skills:||Java, J2EE, Scala, Cassandra, SPARK, Kafka, elasticsearch|
Minimum Required Skills:
Java, J2EE, Scala, Cassandra, SPARK, Kafka, elasticsearch
We are the industry leader in healthcare analytics. We are partnered with the most prestigious health care organizations in the world and give them the ability them to operate, function, and project with our state of the art technology. We have a high level of pride knowing we have a direct impact on patient care and we show no signs of slowing down. We are right in San Mateo and are looking for the best and brightest to join our tightknit team right away! We are looking for a smart, driven, and ambitious Senior Data Engineer who is ready to expand their skill-set with an amazing team. If this is you, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
•Be a part of an amazing company that will take your career and your passion to the next level
•Tons of room for career growth and opportunity!
•Work with amazing and collaborative coworkers who like showing up to work
What You Will Be Doing
•Design, implement, and maintain our large-scale flagship web application
•Architect high performance, scalable solutions
•Implement new features and functionality into reality
•Work within best practices
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience with at least some of the following:
What's In It for You
• Top pay, benefits and ability to work in one of the most exciting technology fields
• Casual work environment, surrounded by the best and the brightest technical and financial minds
• Make a true impact on our company and products with high-visibility and possibilities for career growth
• The opportunity to gain meaningful career development while working with the core development team
• Opportunity to learn a ton and to continue to grow as a developer So, if you are a Data Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming