|Date Posted:||Monday, September 11th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Vancouver, BC|
|Required Skills:||Ruby on Rails Developer|
Ruby on Rails Developer
Our client is a well-funded exciting company based in Vancouver, BC. They are an innovative, progressive and exciting young enterprise looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails Developer to assist in bringing to market their next generation of SaaS based products. From desktop to mobile (web and native), you'll be lending your knowledge to push out some truly great products.
As a Rails developer you should always be learning, you know and understand web frameworks (Rails primarily) and mobile technology quite well and are specialized in at least one area of the application stack (UI/UX/HTML/CSS, API's, core, mobile, db, devops, etc).
Working with others in a group environment and solving problems with efficient code and the right tools is your thing. Like the rest of us you will end up wearing many hats, supporting each other in areas such as solution design, ops, and customer support. Over time you will have plenty of opportunity to grow into other areas of the organization if you choose.
The top technical skills are:
-Ruby on Rails
Start Date: ASAP
Contract type: Contract to hire
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
If you or anyone you know may be a good fit for the role please forward an updated resume to Apply Now
Please note: While all interest is appreciated, only those who are qualified will be contacted (legal permission to work in Canada inclusive).
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming