|Date Posted:||Wednesday, September 13th, 2017|
|Job Location:||London, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£600 - £650 per day|
|Job Duration:||4 - 6 months|
|Required Skills:||Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, J2SE, J2EE|
Java Developer Agile Java J2SE
Rate: £600 - £650 p/day
Start: Immediate / ASAP
Term: 3 months (likely to extend)
Leading sports betting site is seeking an Agile contract Java Developer for a three month contract. Joining an Agile development team you will work across the full Java development lifecycle from requirements through to delivery; designing and developing new features and enhancements on the highly complex real-time, low latency betting exchange.
Strong core Java development experience
Strong multi-threading and Object Orientated programming
Advocate of Agile development methodologies
Excellent communication skills
Desirable: experience with highly transactional web based eCommerce / finance
Send your CV for a confidential discussion about this Java Developer contract opportunity.
About Client Server Ltd:
Client Server was founded in 1999 and while our team has grown, our mission remains the same; to provide the most effective technology recruitment solution in the industry.
Client Server's Core Values are Commitment, Integrity, Endeavour and Quality. We work hard to match exceptional candidates with exceptional organisations.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming