|Date Posted:||Thursday, September 14th, 2017|
|Job Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Pay Rate:||$110,000 - $130,000|
|Required Skills:||Ruby, Java, Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL, ETL, RoR, data structures, Algorithms|
Minimum Required Skills:
Ruby, Java, Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL, ETL, RoR, data structures, Algorithms
Based in San Francisco, CA we are a leading provider of data-driven solutions aimed at delivering new technology approaches to help unlock human potential and make a difference in this digital age. Currently, we are in need of a Senior Ruby developer to join our dedicated team ASAP!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Work/Life Balance
2. Top 10 Innovative Company
3. Career Growth
What You Will Be Doing
• Design and implement extremely high-volume, fault-tolerant, scalable backend systems that process and manage petabytes of client data.
• Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, and reliability of our backend systems.
• Write robust code; demonstrate its robustness through automated tests.
• Work as a member of a team, helping the team respond quickly and effectively to business needs.
What You Need for this Position
• 2+ years of industry experience with a proven track record of ownership and delivery
• Have deep expertise in at least one object-oriented language – i.e. Ruby, Go, Scala, Java, C++
• Understand fundamental algorithms and data structures (maps, lists, trees, etc)
• Know how to make the trade offs required to ship without compromising quality
• Appreciate agility and pragmatism in software development
Nice to have's:
• B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Sciences or related discipline
• Multi-platform database experience (Postgres, MSSQL, MySQL)
• Experience building applications that perform ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes on large amounts of heterogenous data
What's In It for You
Competitive Base Salary $110k- $130k
Flexible work environment- telecommuting some days
Health, dental, and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts
Generous paid vacation, holiday and sick time
Much much more!So, if you are a Back-end Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Apply Now' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2015. CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyoming