|Date Posted:||Tuesday, September 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Manchester, UK|
|Pay Rate:||£80k - 120k per year|
|Required Skills:||Chief Technology Officer, CTO, IT Director|
Chief Technology Office CTO Manchester E-commerce Business in rapid growth phase
A well funded young business entering the 4th year of trading, preparing for an exciting period of growth.
The people, the business identity and the business plan are embedded and now the new CTO will be tasked with supporting business growth via IT innovation.
The IT estate needs to support significant upscaling - involving for example a new platform, building an in-house team.
The CTO will also be heavily involved in creation of new revenue streams - as the subject matter expert reporting to the owner and MD, you will be relied on for market leading innovation - how will this business keep one step ahead of the competition?
We are looking for an entrepreneur, a technology evangelist and someone who loves getting the screw driver out occasionally and getting into the tech.
You may be a technical / solutions architect, ready for your first CTO role. You may love being a small company CTO and be looking for your next challenge.
you will need indepth knowledge and experience within on-line - ideally financial services type businesses
you will need a good understanding of and experience being heavily involved in digital marketing - SEO for example
you will need to be able to put together and manage an IT strategic plan and budget
Please apply by clicking on "Apply Now!"
Key words: CTO, CIO, IT Director, Head of IT, Enterprise Architect, Solutions Architect, Technical Architect, Chief Architect, Chief Technology Officer, e-commerce, ecommerce, digital, ecom, on-line, financial services, FCA
About Uniting Ambition:
We’re Uniting Ambition, a specialist company that provides recruitment and talent management services to businesses at varying stages of growth, from start-up and medium sized enterprises through to global brands.
We’re exceptionally proud of what we’ve achieved, having been recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing businesses by the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track Top 100 for two consecutive years. We firmly believe that our business growth is down to our people, and that yours should be too.
Finding people who want a job is easy, the hard part is finding those who are the right fit for the role and the company. That’s why we use a clever combination of digital marketing, market intelligence and recruitment expertise to make sure we attract the best in the market.
We’ve been successfully placing talented people in permanent, contract and temporary positions across the UK since 2006. Our unique approach allows us to put the needs of our customers and candidates first, ensuring we provide an outstanding recruitment experience every time.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area