|Date Posted:||Tuesday, September 19th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Miami, FL|
|Pay Rate:||90-100k plus bonus|
|Required Skills:||data analysis, business analysis, etl, business intelligence, microstrategy, access|
Access Staffing has just taken on a search that is a little different but a great position. Perhaps you would be interested, or maybe know of someone who would be.
Not too many people would fit this description, but it is a unique opportunity for the person who does: we are conducting a search for an individual with a mix of business analysis, data analysis, financial analysis, business intelligence and supervisory skills for a well established supply chain management company in Miami, Florida. Local candidates preferred but open to discussion.
The company has developed an extensive database to support strategic and tactical decisions. You would be hands-on manager of a small team that analyzes the results of sales promotions, including product mix, revenue, profitability, follow on business, etc., and helps develop follow-on programs, based on that analysis, to improve the overall business operations. They are looking for someone with the right experience, of course, but more importantly someone who has the drive and creativity and analytical skills to grow and succeed within the organization.
Prior experience in a similar role with high-volume of transactions is needed. They do require a Bachelor degree (sorry, no flexibility on this), preferably in Business or Finance; an MBA would be great. Experience in data analysis, business intelligence tools (MicroStrategy highly preferred), ETL, strong data analysis skills (you will be analyzing the data, not just reporting it to someone up the ladder), business analysis, financial analysis and (again, required) some recent managerial or supervisory experience.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area