|Date Posted:||Friday, September 22nd, 2017|
|Job Location:||Orlando, FL|
|Required Skills:||IT Business Analyst Job|
IT Business Analyst Job
IT Business Analyst needed for a long term contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Orlando, FL.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Must have demonstrated experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Strong Agile methodology experience
- Candidate must have a strong working knowledge in software engineering practices, demonstrating experience in performing root cause analysis, and in organizing, planning, and managing the development effort to produce error free code products for delivery to the customer.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Documenting business requirements and prioritizing them in conjunction with the business
- Assisting the business in the production of business cases that quantify potential business benefits (in line with the client's Operating Model)
- Business Analyst will investigate, analyze, review, define and document business requirements
- Business Analyst will develop, influence and manage new product roadmaps, feature development, user stories and defect backlog.
- Project management activities where necessary
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Business Analyst experience within Agile methodology
- Experience documenting and updating software requirements specifications.
- Experience updating and applying change requests and versions; tracing test cases and functional specifications using Caliber RM and JIRA.
- Experience developing user stories and use cases for new product functionality.
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role and in business analysis techniques, ex. process mapping.
- A combination of excellent communication / interpersonal skills, and analytical skills.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills with professional staff, senior level executives and the community at large
- Creative thinker
What's In It For You?
- Working for this client you'll have the opportunity to make a genuine impact on the organization as you expand your knowledge and skills
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here !
At Yoh, we focus on helping you easily navigate your career options. The truth is, we take the time to get to know you and your professional aspirations. Want access to those great opportunities that will augment your career path? We’ve got that too! Yoh covers the diverse talent and workforce management needs in Aviation & Defense, Engineering, Federal Services, Health Care, IT, Life Sciences, Media & Entertainment and Telecom industries. You can be confident that we have the right job match for you. You need a career. Yoh has it!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area