|Date Posted:||Tuesday, September 26th, 2017|
|Job Location:||Tampa, FL|
|Required Skills:||Lead Analyst|
Kforce is looking for Lead Analysts. Qualified candidates must be able to plan and execute a variety of statistical methodologies as part of the concept stage in the overall project development. Create statistical prototypes. Research, plan and develop project strategies using qualitative and quantitative analysis. Coordinate the statistical projects using SAS, R, Minitab, SPSS and SAS Enterprise Miner in a UNIX environment. Develop SAS Macros and SQL queries. Oversee data mining and data analysis. Ensure the optimization of data. Generate and manipulate reports for interpretation purposes.
Requirements: Master's Degree or foreign degree equivalent in Statistics, Economics or Mathematics (or Bachelor's Degree and five years' experience) and three months' experience in position or three months' experience in Statistical field.
Special requirements: Experience with SAS, SAS Enterprise Miner, R, SPSS, Minitab and SQL queries. Travel to various unanticipated client sites. May reside anywhere in the United States.
About Kforce: Technology
Kforce is a professional staffing and solutions firm specializing in the technology areas of functional and business management, systems applications development, enterprise data management and infrastructure for commercial and government organizations. Kforce has been matching job seekers and employers since 1962. We are committed to “Great People = Great Results” and offer exciting job opportunities across the United States. Kforce continues to look for experienced technology professionals to join our team of great people! Learn more about Kforce technology jobs at http://www.kforce.com/JobSeekers/Technology.aspx.
Browse IT Jobs by location:
- IT Jobs in Canada:
- AlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNova ScotiaNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
- IT Jobs in the United Kingdom:
- EnglandNorthern IrelandScotlandWales
- IT Jobs in the United States:
- AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareDistrict of ColumbiaFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingSilicon ValleySan Francisco Bay Area